GS-DTF Printer Equipment Package includes: GS-DTF-A3 Printer, GS-DO-001 Oven, Galaxy Press hot melt powder-1KG, Six bottles of Galaxy DTF inks-200ml (one bottle of black, cyan, magenta ink and two bottles of white inks), Galaxy DTF films.
Galaxy GS-DTF-A3 Printer can easily and quickly create custom t-shirts and apparel. With a low price point and perfect size, this is a great option for anyone entering or expanding in the custom apparel marketplace.
1. Lower cost: Compared to DTG technology, DTF offers a cheaper startup cost (approx 50% to 75% cheaper). The print quality and the feel of the printed textiles are very similar to DTG. The substrates that DTF will work on are much wider than DTG.
2. Small footprint: The printer impresses with its compact design and therefore minimal space requirements.
3. More vibrant colors and More types of materials: The printer can be easily used along with various different materials that DTF also prints to both WHITE or BLACK (or dark) textiles, and is applicable to a variety of textiles including cotton, poly and more.
4. One-year warranty: 12-months except for the printer head.
Galaxy GS-DO-001 Oven is expertly designed for the A3 Galaxy DTF printers, with additional temperature and time settings, the Galaxy GS-DO-001 Oven is made to be easy to operate without needing specialist training.
1. Adjustable Temperature and Time (recommended Temperature 125°C(257℉) for 190 seconds).
2. Small footprints and easy to operate.
3. An Alarm sounds when curing is completed.
Galaxy Press hot melt powder is a fine grain, which is crucial for DTF Transfer new technology. Cover your DTF Transfer media with this powder to allow for the optimal press. Can use it for 100% cotton, poly, nylon, PU, and more!
1. Print the image onto the matte side of the film in mirror mode.
2. Apply Galaxy Press hot melt powder evenly and remove the excess powder.
3. Hovering to bake the hot melt powder (125°C, 190seconds).
4. Transfer the image by heat press at 150°C for 15sec with medium pressure.
5. Cold Peel (remove the film gently).
6. Heat press again for curing (150°C, 5sec) with medium pressure.
Galaxy DTF inks are compatible with all GS-DTF printers, which are an indispensable part of DTF Transfer's new technology, which can be used for printing 100% cotton, poly, nylon, PU, and more!
1. DTF inks are packed 200ml/bottle which is compatible with Galaxy DTF-A3 printer.
2. The inks are characterized by excellent color reproduction and colorfastness.
3. When properly processed, the wash resistance is up to 60 washes at up to 60 °C.
4. The inks are certified according to ECO PASSPORT by OEKO-TEX®.
5. Available in CMYK and White.
6. The ink got 6 months shelf life.
7. Note: For use with direct to transfer film only.
Galaxy DTF films work with all DTF printers utilizing DTF ink and DTF Powder. The process of heat transfer of textile ink to the film can be done on a variety of fabrics.
1. Performance: with a glossy finish, the printing effect is clear, color-rich and waterproof.
2. Size: A3/A4 , Thickness: 0.029" x 0.75 mm - Double-sided.
3. Compatibility: For processing with DTF printing systems.
4. Advantage: High rate of color transfer, washable, soft feel and durable.
5. Application: You can print on many materials (Cotton, Polyester, Leather, Canvas, and more).