Pressing Instructions（Based on Galaxy Press Machine）
The linen material has always been the best-selling and most popular product in sublimation. Compared with other linen products on the market, we use 460g/Square Meter, The higher GSM, the nicer products would be. which is therefore important to keep a higher GSM. Besides, It is very hard in the Textile industry to keep the color always the same from a different production lot, but we can keep it 95% the same color to ensure stable quality delivery for all the products.
1. White linen material: White linen is the best choice for sublimation application because it can present a more detailed and colorful printing effect. Textured linen fabric is simple but fashionable.
2. Elegant shape: Thick linen material provides a stiff and elegant shape, which makes it not easy to be deformed even if has been used for a long time.
3. Comfortable handle: The length and width are accurately designed for a soft and comfortable feeling in handling.
4. Reinforced stitching: Neat and reinforced stitching makes it feel smooth to the touch. Soft handle straps are tightly sewn to tote bags.
5. Multi-functional: White linen jute bag can be used for many occasions because it is practical and fashionable. People feel relaxed and casual to use it anytime and anywhere.
Preheat for 5 sec to dry out the moisture and remove the wrinkle.
We offer delivery by DPD on a next day delivery service from £10 up to £40
We also offer a Pallet delivery service from £35 to £85 - Postcodes further away from Rotherham will be charged a higher price.
Once you advise us of your postcode, we can confirm an accurate delivery price. Orders are shipped 1-3 days after payment has been confirmed.Terms and Conditions of Purchase
1. All goods remain the property of Sublimation Trade until payment is received in full.
2. If any damages or shortages you must report them within 48 hours after delivery.
3. If any goods are proven faulty in any way, Sublimation Trade will exchange or refund the original price paid only. No Compensation will be paid and we will require faulty items back for inspection.
4. You may incur a delivery reduction or delivery increase as each zone is chargeable at different rates for pallet deliveries. Your delivery charge online is an estimate only and you agree this is subject to change.